This way your weight can be doubled rapidly!

This way your weight can be doubled rapidly!

What time do you eat and what time you eat, this also matters in Fat Loss.This way your weight can be doubled rapidly ?

This way your weight can be doubled rapidly!

Yes, a new study has claimed that changing the time of eating can prove to be helpful in reducing body fat.

This way your weight can be doubled rapidly!

The University of Surrey has done this study for 10 weeks and has said that the time of eating at the body shape has a great effect.

This way your weight can be doubled rapidly!

Unlike the rest of the studies, in this intermediate fasting, the participants were not asked to follow any particular diet, but the time of eating was determined.

This way your weight can be doubled rapidly!

The researchers divided the people into two groups. The people of one group were eating according to normal routine whereas people of the other group were asked to eat breakfast 90 minutes late and eat dinner 90 minutes before normal routine.

This way your weight can be doubled rapidly!

It was found in the results that at the appointed time people consuming double the weight compared to the second group.

This way your weight can be doubled rapidly!

Researchers will still study how the follow up of this routine will have the effect.

This way your weight can be doubled rapidly!

However, 57 per cent of the participants believed that they would not be able to follow this routine on their regular basis. Their family and social life will be stuck in it. On the other hand, 43 percent of the people believed that if there is a little more discount in the time of eating, then they can consider adopting it.

This way your weight can be doubled rapidly!

Researchers said that although this study has been done at a small level, it is certain that making slight changes in food time can have a very positive effect on our body.

This way your weight can be doubled rapidly!

Decreased body fat reduces the chances of obesity becoming more and the risk of disease is also reduced.

This way your weight can be doubled rapidly!

In a study in 2012, 5: 2 Diet was advised in which 5 days of food and two days have been asked to fast. However, some researchers criticized it and said that this would increase the risk of diabetes.

 

Please follow and like us:
rating

Leave a Reply