Now it is known, why is there anger when hungry
The environment alone does not affect the fact that why someone will be angry when hungry. It is also determined by the level of emotional awareness of the people.
- People also ask
- Why do I get so cranky when hungry?
- Can hunger cause anger?
- Why am I so angry when I m hungry?
- Can being hungry cause mood swings?
WASHINGTON: Scientists have discovered that why do we get angry when we feel hungry. Scientists have found that this is due to the interplay of biology, personality, and surroundings.
- Jennifer Macromak, a US-based doctoral student from the University of North Carolina said, “We all know that feeling hungry sometimes affects our feelings and our thoughts about the world. Recently the word ‘Hangoi’ has been accepted by the Oxford Dictionary, which means that anger comes due to hunger. “
- Macromak, the chief author of the study published in the ‘Emotion’ journal, said, “The purpose of our research is to psychologically study the emotional conditions associated with hunger, such as how to become angry even when someone is hungry.”
These people are less likely to get angry
He said that research done on more than 400 people in this regard has shown that only the environment does not affect the fact that why hungry will get annoyed. It is also determined by the level of emotional awareness of the people. Those people who are more aware of whether they are hungry or not, such people are less likely to get angry.